Saturday, September 1, 2012

Let Us Eat - Welcome

 me

Hello. Welcome to Let Us Eat. This website celebrates food and everything food related. I spend a lot of hours searching the web for recipes, food blogs, cook books, restaurants, gadgets, and so on… and I want to be able to share my finds and love for them with you. They are often visually beautiful and mentally stimulating that inspires me to create a beautiful life with food. Food is good – celebrate!

You may also know me from my other website, The Clean Eating Mama, where I write about healthy eating, create vegan recipes and be an open resource for helping people achieve a positive relationship with food.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write me at thecleaneatingmama {at} gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful start,can't wait to follow your new blog! I love your Clean Eating site too!!
    Congrats on your new endevor...

    Debbie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your site all the time, excited to read this one now too!

    Ashley
    www.apricotglow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete